College Planning Portal for Families
Get started with customizing your college plans today! Inside the Pivotal College Years Portal, you will have access to proven admissions strategies, as well as support needed to build a bright future for yourself or college-bound students.
What to Expect:
A chronological Step-by-Step program that will walk you through the College Planning timeline with ease. Members have FREE access to insider Admissions tips, Financial Aid, College Funding and College Debt Strategies, Short but Powerful “How To” videos on College Applications, Best College Essays, College Interviews, Scholarships, and much more!
- Career + Major Exploration
- Pre-Med/Dental/Vet Concerns
- SAT vs. ACT
- College list Development
- Most Giving Colleges
- College Application Strategies
- College Essays + Best Topics Scholarships
- Financial Aid Regardless of Income
- Financial Aid Awards
- How to Appeal Financial Aid
- College Funding
- Transfer Options
- Grad School Applications
- College Debt: Loan Forgiveness, Repayment + Refinance
- College Loan Consolidation
- Grad School Funding + Admissions
- Career Development
- Cover letters, Resumes + Interviewing
The PROPEL PLEDGE Open a Membership, Give a Membership.
The Propel Pledge is one way we can help our communities together! For every College Planning membership opened, we will donate a College Planning membership to an underserved high school or youth in our community.