Join Our Newsletter CommunityStay informed, before, during, and after college
The thought of what’s next after high school should not be daunting, or stressful for students and their parents. It is an exciting time of change and transition. As parents, like many of you, and experts in the field, we understand first-hand how emotional the process can be for a student, parents, and the entire family.
Working together we’ll bring clarity, insights, guidance, and peace of mind to your college planning experience.
Our goal is to help family’s find the right education, for the right reason, at the right school, for the right investment.
Planning is Essential
The thought of going to college can start as early as middle school focusing on a student’s academic and personal development, talents, and interests as parents work on saving for college, and retirement. When a student enters high school, the actual planning begins with eyes on finding one’s education and career pathway after high school.
College planning does not have to be overwhelming or stressful whether it is a first-time experience or with multiple ages. Understanding tasks, responsibilities, and activities, and mapping them out in a comprehensive plan is key. Where do you start? That’s where we can help. Our 360-degree lens and expertise connect the dots to ensure that every college need is a success.
10th – 11th – 12th Grade Programs
- Academic and Financing Assessment
- Education to Career Pathways
- Managing the Search and Evaluation Process
- Recruitment and Demonstrating Student Interest
- Creating Strategies to Meet College Costs
- Admission Strategy: How and When to Apply
- Application(s) Completion – Admission & Financial Aid
- Hunting for Scholarships
- Comparing Offers – Selection and Decision Making
- Transition to 13th Year
Post High School
- Alternative Education to Career Programs
- During College – Progression and On-Time Completion Programs
- Managing Education Debt & Securing Workplace Education Benefits
Download your Comprehensive College Guide
Take the College Readiness Quiz
Everything Begins with a Conversation Schedule a 30-Minute Free Consultation