Join Our Newsletter Community
Stay informed, before, during, and after college
The thought of what’s next after high school should be stressful and daunting for parents and their students. It is an exciting time of change and transition. As a parent, like many of you, I understand first-hand how emotional the process can be.
Working together, we’ll bring clarity, insights, guidance, and peace of mind to your family’s college planning experience.
Our goal is to help families find the right education, for the right reason, at the right school, for the right investment.
Planning is Essential
Planning for college can start with the birth of a child and the creation of a savings plan. As students reach middle school, the focus shifts thoughts of high school, a student’s academic and personal interests, and parents’ continuing to work on saving for college and retirement. When a student enters high school, all eyes are on finding the education and career pathway.
College planning does not have to be overwhelming or stressful, whether it is a first-time experience or with multiple ages. It is vital to understand tasks, responsibilities, and activities and map them out in a comprehensive plan. Where do you start? That’s where we can help. Our 360-degree lens and expertise connect the dots to ensure that a student’s (family) education path is there to succeed.
10th – 11th – 12th Grade Programs
- Academic and Financing Assessment
- Education to Career Pathways
- Managing the Search and Evaluation Process
- Recruitment and Demonstrating Student Interest
- Creating Strategies to Meet College Costs
- Admission Strategy: How and When to Apply
- Application(s) Completion – Admission & Financial Aid
- Hunting for Scholarships
- Comparing Offers – Selection and Decision Making
- Transition to 13th Year
Post High School
- Alternative Education to Career Programs
- During College – Progression and On-Time Completion Programs
- Managing Education Debt & Securing Workplace Education Benefits
Download your Comprehensive College Guide
Take the College Readiness Quiz
Everything Begins with a Conversation Schedule a 30-Minute Free Consultation