Join Our Newsletter Community
Stay informed, before, during, and after college
What’s next after high school should be manageable for parents and their students. It is an exciting time of change and transition. As a parent, like many of you, I understand first-hand how emotional, stressful, and overwhelming the process can be.
Working together, we’ll bring clarity, insights, guidance, and peace of mind to your family’s college planning experience.
Our goal is to help families find the right education, for the right reason, at the right school, for the right investment.
Planning is Essential
Planning for college can start with the birth of a child and creating a savings plan. As students reach middle school, the focus shifts to thoughts of high school and beyond. Students begin to explore academic and personal interests, and parents continue to work and save for college and retirement. When a student enters high school, all eyes are on finding their education and career pathway.
College planning is manageable, whether it is a first-time experience or managing multiple ages. It requires understanding tasks, responsibilities, timelines and having a comprehensive plan. That’s where we can help. Our 360-degree lens and expertise to help connect the dots will ensure that a student’s (family) education to career path will lead them to success.
What’s In a Comprehensive Plan
- Academic and Financing Assessment
- Determining the Right Education for Career Pathways
- Building the Right List of College Options
- Managing the Evaluation Process
- Recruitment and Demonstrating Student Interest
- Creating Strategies to Meet College Costs
- Admission Strategy: How and When to Apply
- Application(s) Completion – Admission & Financial Aid
- Hunting for Scholarships
- Comparing Offers – Saying Yes to the Fit
- Transition to 13th Year
- Education to Career Options for the Non-College Student
- Monitoring Progression and On-Time Degree Completion
- Advising on Managing Education Debt & Securing Workplace Education Benefits
Download your Comprehensive College Guide
Take the College Readiness Quiz
Everything Begins with a Conversation Schedule a 30-Minute Free Consultation