College Planning Checklist
Traveling Through High School & Beyond
For many, college planning is uncharted territory. Having a roadmap is the key.
Starting as early as Middle School, students and parents should begin the work of the planning for college. Download your free College Planning Checklist to learn these and other important tips:
- HOW TO CREATE COLLEGE INTERESTS – when and how to “raise a hand” and express one’s interest.
- CONSIDERING PLAYING COLLEGIATE SPORTS – learn the rules required by the NCAA.
- ACADEMICS, MAJORS AND LIKES? – how to investigate options that match academic and personal wants.
- FINANCIAL AID & PAYING FOR COLLEGE – how aid is calculated, the value of savings and how to project a families ability to pay.
- UNDERSTANDING TASKS and DEADLINES TO KEEP THE COLLEGE PLANNING ALIVE!!