College Planning Guide
Traveling Through High School & Beyond
For many, college planning is uncharted territory. Having a roadmap is the key.
Starting as early as Middle School, students and parents should begin the work of planning for college. Request your free College Planning Guide and Grade Level Checklist to learn these and other important tips:
- HOW TO GENERATE COLLEGE INTERESTS – when and how to “raise a hand” and to be found.
- CONSIDERING PLAYING COLLEGIATE SPORTS – learn the rules required by the NCAA.
- MAJORS, COURSES, AND LIKES? – how to investigate options that match academic and personal wants.
- FINANCIAL AID & PAYING FOR COLLEGE – how aid is calculated, the value of savings, and how to project a family’s ability to pay.
- CREATING A BROAD COLLEGE LIST – the right education, at the right school, for the right price!
- UNDERSTANDING TASKS and DEADLINES TO KEEP COLLEGE PLANNING ALIVE!!